Careers » Software Engineer
- Independently develop enterprise-level software for a variety of MedTech systems including medical devices and healthcare systems, following device standards and regulations such as IEC 62304, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820, with minimal guidance or oversight.
- The Software Engineer is expected to be able to contribute autonomously to all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Perform Requirements analysis.
- Analyze architecture.
- Create software design documents.
- Perform formal code reviews.
- Construct automated unit tests.
- Work on virtual machines and system configurations.
- Document and monitor defects in defect tracking system, as well as work with test engineers to reproduce and fix defects.
- Report discrepancies to development.
- Create test summary reports.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years of experience in software development, programming or testing experience, contributing to the software development lifecycle and using C# and .NET technology.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with your current mailing address to Laura Mazurek at careers@MedAcuitySoftware.com.